Friday, May 19, 2006

Anita Returns

Can I rant and vent for a moment? It is a Friday. Our slowest work day of the week. Lots of our customers work for churches and Fridays are their days off. So I expect it to be slow- but this is just ridiculous. I have Zero orders for the day. Meaning that my daily sales goal of a few thousand dollars? Yeah, I have None of it. No orders. And while yes, my mind has wandered and I don't have as many calls out as it might be possible to have, I do have as many as I have had in an entire before, and I still have 2 hours to go. What gives?!

And on top of that, a bookstore called me "Anita." After Beth and I were Just joking about being called Steph and Anita- and it hasn't happened to me in a long time. But do they order any music? No of course not. But they did call me Anita. My day is now complete.

PS, I realize the total irony of venting on here when I could be calling out, trying to drum up some sales. but in my defense I am typing very quickly and this post took about the total of 3 minutes to write.

4 comments:

Mary Anna said...

I got called "Marian" on the phone this week...

Heather said...

I get called Heather "DePressed" a whole lot. And it isn't by accident. These back woods NRV folks just can't seem to get DePriest...

Anonymous said...

ariana.
need i say more?

Heather said...

saw this and thought of you. :)
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12936096/