Wednesday, April 12, 2006

a day fit for a queen (mab)

I know- I'm a blogging slacker. But did you see the That-Aint-Right I posted the other day?? Now THAT is funny stuff. I also have a great story to write about that happened while driving in our neighborhood on our way home from brunch on Sunday- but that will have to be saved for another time.

Right now my sole objective is to give a huge Birthday Shout Out to one of my favorite people in the world. This amazing woman of God came into my life in October of 2004. She looks spectacular in pink and in green, is always quick to offer practical wisdom, shares my obsession for Sephora, and owns the most beautiful cat that I have grown to love (and you know me- I am NOT a cat person, but I heart Jack-Jack!). She stays hip on her reads, her pop culture, and her fashion, but she is still down to earth and is the epitome of encouragement to all who know her. On the Divadomain you might see her referred to as MA, Queen MAB, or Tooty McTooterson but to all who know and love her, she is Mary Anna "way-too-special-to-be-just-a-Mary" Brown. Happy 25th Birthday to you, dear friend. Is it lunchtime yet??!!

4 comments:

emilyb said...

I ditto everything Amanda said. MAB, you're one of my what I like to call "soulmate friends". I love ya to pieces!

Mary Anna said...

Woo hoo I got my own post! Thanks for the shout-out...this birthday is the MOST fun!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great b-day MA!!! Love you!!!
-LANA

Anonymous said...

shannigans (the idea) came from supetroopers, but i exsintuated it, jimbob......ps loved nasshville