Saturday, July 23, 2005

My store!


My store!
Originally uploaded by pinkukfan.
OK, so there's just way too much to wrote about from this past week's mission trip to New York. Instead I have posted several pictures and commented briefly on them so you can get the jist of it. During the weekdays, we painted a middle school in the Bronx partnering with a program called New Hope New York that has a project it sponsers called "Paint the Town."
Our nights were free in the city, and we stayed in apartments right near Times Square. The first few days I was enthralled with the lights and hustle and bustle that encompassed Times Square- by day 3 or 4, I could not stand having to fight my way through all of teh "tourists" to get where I was going! Ha!
This store was just calling my name to take a picture in front of it. "I like pink. Pink is my signature color."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your colors are pink and pink.
~ari

Anonymous said...

"My colors are blush and bashful."

"Your colors are pink and pink. The whole church looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto-Bismol."

Anonymous said...

"My colors are blush and bashful mama'... I have chosen two shades of pink, one much deeper than the otha' "
don't get me started on this scene....I could go on forever!
~Heather :)

jillymae said...

where's the armadillo cake? ;)