Saturday, July 23, 2005

Me & Jeff Goldblum


Me & Jeff Goldblum
Originally uploaded by pinkukfan.
Sorry, I know it was a Mission trip, but this may have been the Coolest moment of my week! I walk by the theater, where I had just seen The Pillowman that night (co-staring this quirky actor favorite of mine), and there he is, signing autographs! I told him I had a crush on him after seeing Jurassic Park and Jeff got a kick out of that. Too bad I didn't get to cozy up to Billy Crudup- the leading man in the play- for he was nowhere to be found. bummer.

3 comments:

jillymae said...

I am soooooooooo jealous!!!!! very, very cool =)

Mary Anna said...

I thought I was the only one who had a secret crush on Jeff Goldblum...he's such a hot nerd in Independence Day...

Amanda said...

yeah... what IS it about that sexy nerd thing he's got going on? I've discovered many closet JG fans since my close encounter with him.