Friday, July 08, 2005

Dennis the Menace

Hooray for Hurricane season. And I mean that not in a morbid, getting-a-thrill-from-the-misfortune-of-others-kind-of-way. I just revel in the awesomeness of the power of these tremendous storms. The way they build their strength as they churn through the water and take last-minute turns in direction fascinates me! Back in the day when I had zilch to do in the summertime, I would stay glued to the weather channel. My first weatherman crush was Jeff Morrow during Hurricane Andrew in '92. (I know. I'm a total nerd.) Now we have our first Major hurricane of the 2005 season. (Major meaning a category 3 or higher) Last I heard, he was a category 4 but was expected to weaken at landfall in the gulf-coast-U.S.

This is what I do on Fridays when work is boring. So there :oP to all the people (Dad!) who have yelled at me for lack of blogging: 2 blogs in one day!

2 comments:

daddy b said...

A simple Thank You...

Anonymous said...

how about a freaking 4th of july blog dangit!!!