Thursday, June 09, 2005

Amanda's Top 10

Rhonda and I were talking last night about some fun things to do in Nashville while her friend Shelly is in town. I suggested she take her to Pancake Pantry. Rhonda wanted to know if I wanted to go with them, and I said, as if I would EVER turn that place down! So it got us laughing at the things you will never here Amanda say (I also did some pondering and added a few others to last night’s conversation and made it an even Top 10):

1. I’d rather go to the mountains over the beach any day.
2. I’ll have the scallops, shrimp, and lobster for dinner please.
3. Sushi? You bet!
4. Sorry, no dessert for me tonight.
5. I’m sorry, I can’t go shopping with you- I have to work out.
6. I’m tired of Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets- can we watch
something else?
7. I was so busy at work today that I didn’t send out a single email
8. I was so busy at work today that I forgot to eat lunch (do you know
there are actually people out there who DO THIS???)
9. I think I’ll sit this Pancake Pantry visit out
…And last but not least…
10. Do you have this in anything Other than pink?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sahara, Gobi, Mojave, Death Valley... lots of deserts to choose from, but still no idea as to how you would turn one down.

Unless it was "Death By Chocolate Valley", or "Mint Sahara Chip", or "Cheesecake with Gobi topping" -- something along those lines...

Although something ... a very tiny voice deep inside... leads me to believe you might be talking about desserts... not deserts...

Naaaahhhhh.... no way.

:)

In case you're curious, it's "hotter than 3 hells" down here in Clearwater... hope you are well...

-Single Guy-

-E-

and p.s. - what's up with the random "blog ads" appearing as posts? Bizarre... :)

Amanda said...

darn you Spell Check! ha ha

Ok Beach Boy, you got me. But I have since fixed the error to avoid ridicule from the other readers. Consider it your treat for being the first one to read the blog that you get to catch the mistakes and make fun of me!

Anonymous said...

please allow me to add:
1. boy, i could really go for a cutlet of meat at our luncheon.
2. i love the way the colors penetrate the canvas.
3. i hate how this watches just slices my wrist.
4. you've got to see my cute panites!
5. just once i'd like to meet a guy who was as into my shoes as i am.

i heart you. ~ari

emilyb said...

No, I will NOT go on a date with you, Wild at Heart Brad!!!