Thursday, March 10, 2005

oh where, oh where has my little blog gone

.... oh where, oh where can it beeeee???

Ha ha- you thought I was gone forever. Never fear, for this DIVA, armed with her new job and an expensive antibiotic (what happened to the days where mom and dad paid for medicine and you had no idea how much it cost??) has returned to you in cheery spirits. Things are going well at Brentwood Benson, life of course is not slowing down, the show opens next week and I have scarcely a second to spare! Hence the lack of blogging. The dial-up internet at ye olde apartment is a lesson in patience that I am not willing to fail at this point in time, so I am here at Chateau Bradley taking precious moments to say hello and spread some of that giddy sunshine and new job cheer! I am getting paid to hang out with fun people and listen to music. Yesterday I had a conversation with a girl about URSHER. I smiled on the inside. It just definitely proves I was at the Bone and Joint clinic for too long, that's for dang sure.

The Madness has begun people- March Madness that is. Oh yes, the SEC tournament is well under way and NCAA is approaching. Who else thinks Digger Phelps is an idiot for his fact or fiction segment on sports center yesterday? Who doesn't even know who digger Phelps is? raise your hands. ok, good. now raise your hands if you have ever been stung by a jellyfish. Have you ever seen those little random poll-the-audience questions they have playing before a movie sometimes? That one actually says "Clap your hands if you've been stung by a jellyfish, but of course we are on computers here and I would not be able to hear you clapping. How silly would THAT be?

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by. I'm Amanda Bradley??

5 comments:

jillymae said...

*raising my hand* i don't know who digger Phelps is =( oh well, guess i'm out of that loop. but YAY for the return of the blogging DIVA, we were about to call in the reinforcements (who haven't posted anything in a while either) and YAY for antibiotics (boo for the expensive part - but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do) and a big YEAH! for URSHER ;)

Adam said...

The Legend of Ron Burgundy lives on...

Tadd said...

I love lamp...

Tadd said...

Mr. Frank's right!

Jenni said...

Is that Mr. Roddick commenting on the blog?