Friday, January 28, 2005

GOO night

Ok kids, the blog is still up and running for now... we had a bit of a scare here with the firewall that is taking over life as I know it here at work. But for now, TGIF! It's finally almost the start of what should prove to be a relaxing weekend for me. I plan on kicking this Black Lung thing once and for all, after having been gracious enough to pass it along to James of course. Tonight the Penthouse Pets will check the "GOO" off their Things to do in Nashville list (only Rhonda may cross off this item, and she must do so with the aforementioned red marker, as she is the official secretary for the apartment). After that, I have family coming in town this weekend- my uncle Michael, who's my Mom's baby brother (and famously #2 in the list of favorites behind Mom!), Aunt Missy (a fellow DZ, how fun is that?), and my cousins Braedon (age 5), and Garrick (age 1). As a dutiful cousin and niece I have marked off the rest of my weekend to spend with them, so I am looking forward to that. I think I see some shopping my forecast as well: Look out Cool Springs Galleria, here I come! (Hey, I can't help it if I am forced to support our economy with my out-of-town relatives!)
Happy Friday- only 7 more days till next weekend- I think I see a roadtrip in the near future! :o)
aaaaaannnnd, I'm spent.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey Amanda, could you do me a favor. Sorry, I know this is totally unrelated to your blog, (which is great, by the way) but could you email me your address?
I do not have it and will be sending out wedding invites in a few weeks, so it is needed!! (bethanywarnock@hotmail.com)

Oh yeah, and I hear you are enjoying Trish's sight! She's awesome!

Talk to you later :-)