Friday, October 22, 2004

Where have all the bloggers gone?

What ever happened to Paula Cole? That woman had a talent for putting out whiney, annoying songs. First it was Where have all the Cowboys Gone? And then it was the infamous Dawson's Creek theme song, I Don't Wanna Wait. Dawson, I love you. I loved your show. Any weekday that I'm not working, you can be sure that at 9 and 10am I'll be tuning in to TBS and watching the reruns, but you can also be sure I'm muting the tv during that blasted theme song.

But really, Where have all the bloggers gone? (They know who they are.) I give them the keys to my little world, and I come back in town, and this is how they repay me? Come on girls, I know you have interesting observations about the world to make. And I know it's not because they are so swamped at work because we have had sogweaw emails flying all morning. (If any bosses are reading this, of course it's not YOUR employee sending the plethora of emails... it's just all those Other people out there.) But seriously, any time you feel the need to blog, you just go right on ahead.... any time now... Buehler?...

And Finally, can I just say how thrilled to bits I am, that fellow BHS alum
Jenni, SA buddy Roger, Hong Kong-transplanted Michelle, and Massage therapist extrordinaire JillyMae, have recently joined the blogging world? This makes 6 total blogs that have come about in part due to the Fabulous Divadomain. With all this influence I have over others, I think I should run for president! George W, here I come!

14 comments:

emilyb said...

Not that I thought I wasn't "allowed" to keep posting on your site...I just thought, "well, now she's back so I'll back off." Shoot, girl, if you want us to blog, we will! ("If you build it, they will blog" - you gotta love some Field of Dreams!)

Amanda said...

Ease his Pain...
Go the distance...

Is this heaven? No. It's Iowa.

Anonymous said...

emmy sue does realize that she has her own blog spot, right? i would blog, but i don't wanna. too many people on the bandwagon if you know what i mean. and ps- i'm not sure i would vote for you. you're a bad driver and you wear too much pink. not sure i could do it, even though i love you so much. nuzzle-ari.

Amanda said...

i was gonna argue with the bad driver comment, but instead I'll just add that you forgot "terrible at parking cars" as well. But that's fine, because I wouldn't choose you as my running mate anyways! =P

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emilyb said...

But it's no fun to blog on my OWN site!

Amanda said...

don't listen to her! me myself and i love having you on the divadomain! she's still brooding over the queen diva comment! he he

Anonymous said...

queen -vs- princess i think i'll take my chances as a princess. i'll always be younger than you. and fyi, i think your parking skills have improved, it's the fact that you drive just like your dad that i'm worried about. :P

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm a Pink Diva as Prez??? Girl you've got my vote, sorry "W" , but since I can't vote for Kerry, I guess Manda Bee has my vote ;-)

Rog

MamaB said...

I would vote for you but I already voted for that OTHER guy!!! you know, not the dumb@## but the one who won three purple hearts!! Love--Mama B

Adam said...

Has MamaB been watching JibJab cartoons?? :)

Amanda said...

but of course!! (and that was sooo 2 months ago)

Kobosky262 said...

You guys make me laugh! I like the song. Long Live the Queen! ~shel

MamaB said...

Believe me, you don't have to watch Jib Jab stuff to know the man is a dumb@## and that the other guy won those purple hearts. Mama B